Residential & cOMMERCIAL GUIDELINES
Recycling, renovation waste, food waste, yard and garden waste. We take it all!
All you have to do is drop off your recycling or waste. If you have more than one pick-up truck load, consider our bin rental services! Perfect for social distancing and eliminating obnoxious line-ups.
Whether you rent a bin or drop off at our Saanichton facility, you can be sure that recyclables won’t make it to the landfill.
Chargeable Items by Weight: (Minimum Charge is $10.00)
- Drywall – Date Stamped
- Drywall – Non-Date Stamped (must include asbestos test documents)
- Concrete/Bricks (includes toilets)
- Chargeable by Yard (call for pricing and availability)
DRYWALL & RENOVATION WASTE
We will no longer be accepting drywall unless it meets the following criteria:
- 1990 or newer with date stamp. No testing required
- No date stamp, testing required. Any year.
- Brand new drywall cuttings are ok if inspected and approved by yard staff.
- Testing results have to be within the last 6 months.
Metric Tonne = 1,000 kgs = 2200lbs
Chargeable by Volume
- Gas-Diesel-Antifreeze $0.60/litre
- Motor Oil-Contaminated $0.60/litre
Chargeable by Item
- Fridges & Freezers
- Asbestos Disposal Bags
- Food Waste Pails
Miscellaneous (Minimum Charge is $10.00)
- Cardboard Only (not regular paper)
- Paint Cans with Labels
- Metal (includes Propane Tanks)
FREE Items (Please ask yard staff for assistance)
- Light Bulbs/Fluorescent Tubes – FREE
- Vehicle and Household Batteries – FREE
- Motor Oil – Clean FREE
Recycling Facility User Fee: $10.00 per Customer (GST Included)